- The park is situated on more than 150 acres of prime real estate adjacent to I-80 and the Lincoln airport, positioned minutes from downtown and the University of Nebraska.
- The park is currently headquarters for 18 companies and organizations.
- The park makes an estimated $589.6 million annual impact on the Nebraska economy.
- Affiliated companies employ 2,500 full and part-time people.
- Between 1997 and 2006, the park helped launch 30 new companies, including 18 software firms, four engineering firms, four business services firms, three biotechnology firms and one nanotechnology firm.
- 11 firms have graduated from the park’s successful incubator program, including Covalent Technology, Dynamic Solutions, GeneSeek, GIS Workshop, i2rd, MetaLogic, Midwest MicroSystems, Safety by Design, Specialized Network Systems and Unident.
- Current park tenants include spin-off companies from the university, local and regional technology companies and national technology firms.
- The park is a limited liability corporation and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the University of Nebraska Foundation. The foundation, together with the support of private companies and many individuals, chartered the Tech Park because of the many benefits it affords the state.